TeamStats for PocketPC
RequirementsTeamStats is developed using Microsoft .NET technology which means you need to have Microsoft .NET Compact Framework installed on your PocketPC. If your device is using Windows Mobile 2003 or later it's already installed. Otherwise you can download it freely here.
LiveUpdate for PocketPC
TeamStats for PocketPC has a built-in LiveUpdate-feature that downloads league files from the internet. For this to work your PocketPC needs to have an internet connection when you run LiveUpdate. When your PocketPC is connected to your desktop computer, using a cable or a cradle, you get an internet connection via ActiveSync (assuming your desktop is connected). Or you can connect using a wireless network or bluetooth if your device has support for that. Basically, when you can access the web using Internet Explorer on your PocketPC you can also use the LiveUpdate-feature.
The first thing you need to do is to select what leagues to keep updated. From the LiveUpdate menu select "Select leagues" and then check the leagues you're interested in. To actually download the leagues you tap the LiveUpdate icon (the antenna) on the menu bar. When new leagues become available you will be noticed when you do a LiveUpdate.
You can also use LiveUpdate to update only the league you're currently viewing or download any of the older leagues available at Leagues for TeamStats.
DownloadTeamStats is free software. It's distributed under the GNU General Public License.
TeamStats for PocketPC version 1.3.1 (270 kb)
|Brazilian Portuguese||tsppc-porbr1_3_1.zip||Marco Domingues|
|Chinese (Simplified)||tsppc-chisim1_3_1.zip||Andy Yung|
|Chinese (Traditional)||tsppc-chitrad1_3_1.zip||Andy Yung|
|Danish||tsppc-dan1_3_1.zip||Stefan Thrane Overby|
|Japanese (only language file - see README)||tsppc-jpn1_3_1.zip||Takuya Okabe|
|Malay (Bahasa Melayu)||tsppc-may1_3_1.zip||Henry Ong Heong Yong|
|Persian (فارسی)||tsppc-per1_3_1.zip||Mohamad Sadegh Mozafari|
|Portuguese||tsppc-por1_3_1.zip||João Pedro Leite|
|Vietnames||tsppc-vie1_3_1.zip||Nguyen Phong Quang|
FeedbackIf you find any bugs or have any other questions or suggestions please let me know. Send all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- v1.3.1, 2009-08-16
- Moved download site to www.aragon.ws
- v1.3.0, 2007-02-24
- Added support for square screens.
- Automatically checks for new leagues on the server during LiveUpdate.
- Added possibility to update the currently selected league only.
- Added possibility to download any league from SoccerDB.
- Added progress bar and option to cancel LiveUpdate.
- v1.2.0, 2005-05-14
- Re-designed LiveUpdate.
- v1.1.0, 2004-12-05
- Added LiveUpdate feature for downloading leagues.
- Fixed a scrollbar-related bug on the match page.
- Some other minor bug fixes.
- v1.0.0, 2004-07-13
- Some GUI clean-up.
- Some performance fixes.
- Added desktop tool for creating league files.
- v0.6.0, 2004-06-05
- Implemented the team page.
- Added a Select round-dialog to the match page for easier jumping between rounds.
- Some minor performance fixes.
- v0.5.0, 2004-05-23
- Implemented the league page.
- Added an edit-mode to the match page.
- Optimized program startup.
- Some other performance fixes.
- v0.4.0, 2004-04-08
- Added language support.
- Added possibility to change the order of the leagues in the drop-down list.
- Some state information (active league and season) is saved between executions.
- v0.3.0, 2004-03-06
- Added functions for creating, editing and deleting leagues.
- Added functions for adding and editing fixtures.
- Added functions for editing teams.
- v0.2.0, 2004-01-17
- Added the match view where matches can viewed and results and match dates can be changed.
- v0.1.0, 2003-12-06
- First public release, including table view.