http://www.aragon.ws Foren-Übersicht http://www.aragon.ws
 Das Forum rund um den Fussball und DFS Datenbanken 
 FAQFAQ   TippspielTippspiel   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 RegistrierenRegistrieren   AnmeldenAnmelden 
Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Do 05.12.2019, 23:36
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1
Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Unbeantwortete Beiträge anzeigen
 Forum-Index » Allgemeines » Alles rund um http://www.aragon.ws
The San Francisco 49ers may be adding another piece
Moderatorentossa-fan
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Autor Nachricht
liny195

The San Francisco 49ers may be adding another piece

to their 90-man roster." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsFiled under:San Francisco 49ers NewsReport: 49ers work out veteran CB Kayvon WebsterNew Ronnie Lott Jersey ,44commentsThe 49ers may be adding another piece to their 90-man roster.PDTShareTweetShareShareReport: 49ers work out veteran CB Kayvon WebsterRobert Hanashiro-USA TODAY SportsThe San Francisco 49ers may be looking to add depth to their roster both at cornerback and on special teams. The team hosted veteran Kayvon Webster for a workout on Tuesday, per NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport.Webster, 28, started two games for the Houston Texans in 2018 before a quadriceps injury landed him on injured reserve. The bulk of his starting experience came in 2017, starting 11 games for the Los Angeles Rams and totaling 38 tackles Nick Mullens Jersey , seven pass breakups and an interception. Webster earned an impressive 81.9 grade from Pro Football Focus before a ruptured Achilles ended his season.The former third-round pick by the Broncos in 2013 spent the first four years of his career in Denver. Webster amassed a combined 122 tackles, 21 pass breakups, two interceptions and a forced fumble in six seasons. The bulk of his contributions have come on special teams, which gives him better odds of landing a roster spot should the 49ers choose to sign him. The focus of the 49ers’ competition at cornerback resides at the top of group, where Ahkello Witherspoon Alfred Morris Jersey , Tarvarius Moore and Jason Verrett will all be competing to start opposite veteran Richard Sherman. Webster would be competing with the likes of Greg Mabin, Emmanuel Moseley and rookie Tim Harris for a backup role. I am not only very interested in what Nick Mullens can do with his second start but I am also excited to watch rookie draft sensation Saquon Barkley play too. On the other hand, hopefully we can stop him.Saquon Barkley has been fairly inconsistent as a rusher but still has managed to run for 519 yards over eight games for a 4.7 yards average per attempt. He has also caught 58 passes for 497 yards giving him 1016 total yards from the line of scrimmage. Not too shabby for his first eight games in the NFL. He should be fun to watch.Getting back to Nick Mullens with an “e”. I don’t expect him to put on a performance like he did against Oakland but I liked what I saw from him in the preseason and I think he may just hold his own. He seems to find his receivers a lot quicker than CJ Beathard but then,, who doesn’t? A lot of things can happen but I have a very good feeling about Monday night. Let’s hope Dakota Watson can also have another good performance.Don’t miss the link to the article by Dan Brown (did I read his books Smile) I was a big fan of Ken Willard and the other guy is one of my all time favorites too. Anyway Mike Person Jersey , enjoy the hot links:Mike Person has morphed from roster bubble to standoutBrad Almquist49ers promote Greg Mabin; sign Tarvarus McFadden to practice squadMatt Maiocco49ers buzz: Thursday’s top 5 insights at HQCam Inman49ers Aim for Repeat Primetime Performance, Host Giants in Week 10Kelana Martin49ers lead the league in average yards after the catch, per NFL MatchupDavid BonillaEli Manning: I’m only worrying about Monday nightJosh AlperMatt Breida should be his healthiest in weeks for 49ers-Giants gameMatt Maiocco49ers hold tryouts for 14 players; team has one open roster spotMatt MaioccoHow one ex-49ers star helped anotherDaniel BrownHow can 49ers’ rushing attack help Mullens encore?Cam InmanNFL special teams rankings through Week 9Eric Eager

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 21.10.2019, 04:09
 Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
 Diese Nachricht und die folgenden als ungelesen markieren Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » Allgemeines » Alles rund um http://www.aragon.ws
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.