http://www.aragon.ws Foren-Übersicht http://www.aragon.ws
 Das Forum rund um den Fussball und DFS Datenbanken 
 FAQFAQ   TippspielTippspiel   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 RegistrierenRegistrieren   AnmeldenAnmelden 
Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mo 23.09.2019, 12:55
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1
Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Unbeantwortete Beiträge anzeigen
 Forum-Index » DFS - Datenbanken » Fussball im Nordosten » Oberliga Nordost Süd - Ersteller: TSHoernchen
with Kyrie Irv
ModeratorenTSHoernchen
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Seite 1 von 1 [2 Beiträge]  
Autor Nachricht
mary2018

with Kyrie Irv

ng the Cleveland Cavaliers too, but not anymore Air Jordan 31since the team is in mayhem with Kyrie Irving demanding to be traded. Of course, being traded will not affect his relationship with Jordan Brand. In fact, Carmelo Anthony may have been spotted rocking his latest signature sneaker, the Jordan Melo M14.The Jordan Melo M13 was officially unveiled back in December 2016 and that was when the technical specifications of the model were also confirmed by Jordan Brand. According to Jordan Brand, MAir Jordan 32elo M13 featured mesh uppers covered in Kurim overlays. It was also revealed the sneaker was equipped with the FlightSpeed cushioning system and unlocked Zoom Air was incorporated into the f
ls and tongue are made up of ribbed leather, while even more leather has been used throughout. Even the Air Jordan 1 Retro High looks quite premium with its sleek, push leather uppers and its tongues feature University Red-cAir Jordan 4olored

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo 03.12.2018, 09:34
 Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
 Diese Nachricht und die folgenden als ungelesen markieren Nach oben 
sunnysunny

shell shockers
shell shockers

I vote on the question or comment. I will also make comment if I feel my words contribute to the discussion and has not be completely duplicated by someone else's words. I am interested in all of the discussions, although I may not be able to post my opinions because my workplace and I have to wait until the end of the day to make my comment or provide an answer.
shell shockers

BeitragVerfasst am: Do 02.05.2019, 03:32
 Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
 Diese Nachricht und die folgenden als ungelesen markieren Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1 [2 Beiträge]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » DFS - Datenbanken » Fussball im Nordosten » Oberliga Nordost Süd - Ersteller: TSHoernchen
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.