http://www.aragon.ws Foren-Übersicht http://www.aragon.ws
 Das Forum rund um den Fussball und DFS Datenbanken 
 FAQFAQ   TippspielTippspiel   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen 
 RegistrierenRegistrieren   AnmeldenAnmelden 
Aktuelles Datum und Uhrzeit: Mi 13.11.2019, 02:59
Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1
Beiträge seit dem letzten Besuch anzeigen
Unbeantwortete Beiträge anzeigen
 Forum-Index » Allgemeines » Alles rund um http://www.aragon.ws
justifying the pick to the rest of the Texans’ bra
Moderatorentossa-fan
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Autor Nachricht
elaine95

justifying the pick to the rest of the Texans’ bra

Take off your pants and jacket. It’s SNOT time." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesBattle Red Blog homepageHorizontal - WhiteBattle Red Bloga Houston Texans communityFollow Battle Red Blog online:Follow Battle Red Blog on TwitterFollow Battle Red Blog on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchBattle Red Blog main menuFanpostsFanshotsTexansOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting (4/13/2019)New Cheap Charles Omenihu Jersey ,27commentsTake off your pants and jacket. It’s SNOT time.CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting (4/13/2019)TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Yong Teck Lim/Getty ImagesHello. Good evening. Come sit right down. I’m in Memphis and it’s been raining in the Southeastern parts of the state for, oooohhhhhhh, twelve straight hours now. I’m supposed to go to some concert that was supposed to be outside but can’t be moved inside because they sold too many tickets. Good times.Anyways, here’s your thread to discuss whatever this Saturday night: playoff basketball, Jadeveon Clowney trade rumors, the never ending weekend rain, it’s your time and place to discuss whatever whenever. Courtesy of professionals and random fans."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 NFL DraftReal Charles Omenihu Jersey Womens , Actual, Thought-Provoking Texans Analysis2019 NFL Draft: Reacting To The Tytus Howard PickNew,156commentsCourtesy of professionals and random fans.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft: Reacting To The Tytus Howard PickThe Texans’ latest first round draft pick getting worked by Montez Sweat.John David Mercer-USA TODAY SportsSo...Tytus Howard, huh?I did not see that one coming.Let us attempt to wrap our minds around what happened.First, however, I want to share some relevant and insightful tweets and analysis about the pick.As they are in fact relevant and insightful, you know they’re not from me.The most important thing to remember for Texans fans Charles Omenihu Houston Texans Jersey , in my humble opinion, is this:That can be tough, but it’s so necessary.Last night was one of the best nights of Tytus Howard’s life, and we shouldn’t begrudge him that for one second.Besides, no matter how hacked off you are about the pick, you have to dig Howard’s reaction to the news he’s coming to Houston:Look, Tytus.I wish no harm to any gorilla.I just want you to lay down your life for Deshaun Watson.And know this:Brian Gaine most definitely has bet on you.More from the man himself:Come for Brian Gaine Charles Omenihu Jersey 2019 , knowing a camera is trained on him, justifying the pick to the rest of the Texans’ brass as though he’s playing the President of the United States in a movie and delivering an ominous order to his Cabinet.Stay for Bill O’Brien and Cal McNair congratulating Tytus on his new gig.Now for some reaction from people who actually watch film and can speak intelligently about the Texans’ newest tackle, as opposed to the rabble like us whose default emotions toggle exclusively between the extremes of ecstasy and agony.Lance Zierlein:You like Duane Brown comps?I like Duane Brown comps (and not just for the irony).Jim Nagy, who runs the Senior Bowl, which was where Gaine reportedly first fell in love with the Alabama State product:Our own Brett Kollmann:And finally, our own Rivers McCown:How does all that make you feel?Better?Worse?Still unable to fathom how the Eagles jumped one spot ahead of the Texans for Andre Dillard?Fire away.

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi 23.10.2019, 06:50
 Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
 Diese Nachricht und die folgenden als ungelesen markieren Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1 [1 Beitrag]  
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen Vorheriges Thema anzeigenDas Thema als ungelesen markierenNächstes Thema anzeigen
 Forum-Index » Allgemeines » Alles rund um http://www.aragon.ws
Gehe zu:  

Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.